My name is Nadya and I am calling all home improvement, home decoration, and home DIY bloggers!
Allen Roth HQ is looking for guest bloggers and needs your content! We are a growing site in home improvements and home decor niche that wants to provide more useful information for home DIY enthusiasts like you!
Submit your best, most informative content to us for immediate review.
However, before you do, please read the guest post guidelines below.
Guest Post Guidelines
Your article must:
- Be at least 700 words and no longer than 1,500 words
- Be original (we’ll check with Copyscape)
- Be high quality written in proper American English – our readers are located in USA
- Have no more than 2 outbound links
- Those links must be topically related to the article
- Go into a depth on your topic – and it answers the most of the questions (if applicable) that someone may have on the topic you write about
- Have at least one image
- At least one image must be vertical and have no text (we will use it to create a picture to share on Pinterest)
- Image(s) must be properly attributed
Apart from that, an article should be:
- Well formatted with bulleted lists or sub-headings
- Written by authors who’s native language is American English
- Proofread for spelling and grammar mistakes
Things That Guarantee Rejection
- Thin content: Make sure that it looks like you took time to think about the topic in some depth
- Bad English: If your English is not good, please get an English native editor to fix your article
- High keyword density: If your article is trying to stuff your text with keywords without good reason, it will be rejected, plain simple
- Spun content: If you used an article spinner/re-writer to make the article “unique”, it will be rejected
- Shady links: If you are linking to sites that have nothing to do with the content of the article or if the sites are “shady” (our discretion), no publication for you, sorry
- Anything else that doesn’t pass muster
- Send us the topics you would like to write about and we will be in touch!
If you know you can write an article that fits our quality guidelines, go ahead and contact us through the form below:
We reserve the right to make edits to the article including adding links to internal resources as well as placing ads in your text.
If we have accepted your article, we will contact you to let you know within a couple days of receipt. We get a lot of requests and WILL NOT RESPOND to status update questions.